Column about sports where one-liners and sarcasm will be the theme in the ever laughable world of professional sports.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Down for the Count

I am currently down for the count until June 4th. After this date, give me a few days to allow the alcohol to run its course, then flow back in, then flow out again. Then I will send out new posts, like the upstart White Sox, lowly Yankees, non-juiced Jason Giambi (but still with his Steroid-size head) The Phoenix Suns and the Miami Herald writer debating the legitamacy of having a white MVP and Rex Chapman backing him up. Talking about the Whizzinator...greatest subject talked about on ESPN TV, Internet any of the above.

I have gotten some reader feedback (shocking since I did not think anyone at all read this) but I got the indication that Mike Tyson and his illiteracy is an enjoyed topic. If you have any others, please post them on the comments or email me at npinzur@yahoo.com Granted, me stumbling across something funny is so rare and far inbetween that I probably expect no feedback.

Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home