Column about sports where one-liners and sarcasm will be the theme in the ever laughable world of professional sports.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Quick Hits Introduction.....

I just want to introduce everyone to my new blogger at www.pinzursports.blogspot.com. This page will be about what I call "Quick Hits" which are sarcastic comments about anything in sports nationwide and what I will make short comments about them. I started doing this when I was contributing to a column on Sportsline.com that did not make it too long, but since i enjoyed doing it, and miss doing it, I decided, in light of recent events in sports, that it was time I came back and devoted an entire site to it. So sit back, relax, enjoy a cup of coffee, and let the hitting begin. I always love feedback and hearing what everyone thinks of what I write, so please, I am not going to hold back on anything that happens in sports, so please dont hold back on telling me if you think something was funny, or true, or even how awful I am. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home